Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weddings and Shoulders

So tomorrow I go to Kota and dev's wedding, and I just cannot wait to see this, because its been a long time coming. I am really happy for them, they should have been married years ago, and I am happy they are finally in a place where they can. It may be a small ceremony, but thats pretty meaningful to me, going to be tons of friends around, people we all care about. They deserve this, so I am pretty fraking excited.


On the other hand had to miss work today because I did something to my shoulder and I have no idea what. All I know is I was fine before work yesterday, but during the shift something happened, I have no idea what, and now my shoulder is killing me. Went to take off my undershirt at the end of the night, and when I did my shoulder just exploded in pain, ugh. It only got worse by the next day, ie today, and I had to call in or it would have been bad. I mean I was woken up two hours early to my shoulder exploding again, I cannot lift anything. So whats on the agenda for today, watching stuff, relaxing, and giving my shoulder a break to heal so it doesn't get worse.

I have been missing a ton of work days this year, and I am not happy about it. I mean I don't like my job, but when I miss a shift it really irks me. I have always prided myself on being to work no matter what, only calling out when I absolutely have to. Sadly this year that has been the case, first it was sickness, then the car, now my shoulder. This is not a good year for my body, it does not like me, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment