Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weird Dreams

So the other day I had a very odd, and to be honest very depressing dream, hasn't left me happy. In the dream I was at work, but the weird part was that I was 8-9 months pregnant, and it just felt so nice. Having kids is something I really really want to do, but I can never bear them myself because I happened to be born male. I try not to let it get to me, but sometimes it just really really depresses me, as the case was today when I was thinking about it.

I mean from my boyfriend's point of view its a benefit, he doesn't want kids and me not being able to have them makes that a lot easier. But when you really want to have them some day, and sometimes wish you could carry them yourself, its kinda saddening.

-sigh-

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment