Sunday, April 10, 2011

Gotta wait a bit longer.

Well it seems my parents have to push the move date up a few weeks, which really sucks because I am just itching to be out there in Washington.  I want to be with my partners so bad, and its not that I don't appreciate talking to them all the time on Skype and Yahoo all the time.  It is just I want that physical contact so bad, and it isn't even about the sex, just some cuddling and physical affection is what I am desiring.


Doesn't help that the more talkative of my partners, her computer just fried so I will probably not get to talk to her much until it is fixed which really sucks.  I will just keep talking to them as I can and try to keep a positive attitude until I move.  The move will be a few weeks later than I had wanted due to issues on my parent's end, which had me depressed for a little bit, but what can you do.  I just want the move to come already so I can be with them, thats my main desire right now.


Will be done at this Olive Garden next Sunday, which will give me plenty of time to catch up on school readings, projects and studying.  I will also try to set myself on a better practice schedule for violin and get some painting done on my tyranid swarm, mwahahahahhahaa.


Just trying to stay positive, and get ready for the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment