Thursday, May 6, 2010

Out at work....kinda

Well it has come out today that I have a boyfriend at work, and this is a good thing because I am the one who let it out. I am sick of hiding things so I am slowly going to let things about my life come out so I don't feel like a liar. Grant you now most of these people will think I'm gay because of this, and while they are half right, still its not quite there. Most of them thought I was gay anyway so it really isn't a change of pace, hell when I was talking about going out with someone and had not mentioned gender yet, one of them was asking about Chris and referring to him as he before she even knew the gender. This tells me she thought I was gay to begin with, and you know I really do not care what they think, I am just sick of hiding things and having to watch what I say for fear of something little getting out.

So this is a good thing, now I do not have to worry about as many things, and as far as I am concerned soonish I will be able to let out that I am trans. So at least I am having some progress at work, as a Musician, as a Pagan, as a Woman.

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment