Monday, May 24, 2010

I has a Chris

So on my trip back I picked up my boyfriend, and I have some nice alone time with him before we grab his other roomies to move them here. Its been nice to cuddle up and have my own time with him, makes me a happy woman.

Also I told my brother about my being trans and he took it wonderfully, which is how I pretty much thought it was going to happen. My brother is a reasonable human being who cares about me, he doesn't want to rule my life like my father seems to want to do. Either way my brother is just happy to be my sibling, and to always be my friend.

So life goes well in the life of me, as a Musician, as a Pagan, as a Woman.

Blessed Be

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you both!

    Congratulations on the great talk with your brother and on having Chris with you now!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete