Sunday, August 8, 2010

Manager Meeting Results

Well I had my meeting with my manager after my shift today, and I would have to say it went pretty farking well. The basics of it boiled down to that he would not put up with discrimination against me from anyone, much less a customer. He made it clear that when dealing with discrimination, the management, specifically him at the very least, will be behind me. He won't allow a customer to have a new server if they don't like "having a tranny as a server", if they have a problem he will ask them to leave.

I mean I expected him to be able to deal with this, but the fact that he is this accepting and supportive is nothing short of amazing. I know that my job is safe, at least in the realm of my transition, so I am pretty happy about it.

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment