Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Laundry and Relaxation

I will say this much, with the roomies living with me laundry day sucks just that little bit less. We play magic the gathering while we wait on the laundry, and in general just hang out. I get less bored, less lonely, and the time seems to go that much faster. Needless to say that I am enjoying it to the fullest.

If you haven't guessed its laundry day and we just finished lol.


Other than that I am mostly just relaxing and doing nothing really, sitting around bored and not really wanting to do anything constructive. I am likely going to be logging onto WoW tonight just to get some of the midsummer achievement stuff done, because I am not missing out on that, I want my damned Drake.

Still wish I could get over my self image issues and have some damned sex, because gods know I am horny enough. Maybe my sexual side will just take over some day soon and I will jump chris, who knows, but for now it is still stopping me -grumble- surgery cannot come soon enough.

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment